A secured soft path of 90 km, in the heart of preserved landscapes and Ardèche’s big natural spaces: what could be better?
Built on the old departemental railway (CFD), The Dolce Via is perfect for a walk with your family or your friends. Accessible on foot or bicycle (VTT, VTC, VAE), come to walk on this way and enjoy this protected environment. Connecting La Voulte-sur-Rhône to Saint-Agrève and Le Cheylard to Lamastre for 90 km, The Dolce Via is also perfect for an itinerant stay.
“This route is wonderful! On the way, the signaling is perfect; bench and tables for picnic or resting, toilets, bicycle parks… all is planned for cyclists happiness”. Evelyne
Some ideas of itinerary in Ardèche Hautes Vallées:
- Le Cheylard – Pont de Chervil (14 km)
- Le Cheylard – Les Nonières – Lamastre (20 km)
- Le Cheylard – St-Martin-de-Valamas (7 km)
- St-Martin-de-Valamas – St Agrève (17 km)
- Saint-Agrève – Le Cheylard (24 km)